The Studio at Ceramic Supply offers a fun and relaxed atmosphere to learn the art of pottery. Whether a first timer looking for a fun date night or an experienced potter, the studio has all the resources to fit your needs. Drop in for open studio time or reserve a spot in one of our classes! Give us a call at (385)222-7885 if you have any questions.
Our studio offers a variety of ways to get your hands in the clay.
Open studio is a great way to come make pottery in a relaxed fun atmosphere. Each visit includes the use of our studio tools. We also provide a starter log of reclaimed clay (7 lbs). Additional clay and firings are charged separately.
- Open Studio Hours:
- Monday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Saturday hours vary greatly depending on volunteer availability, call ahead to insure we’re open please!)
- How to Book: Simply drop in anytime during open studio hours or call us at (385) 222-7885 in advance to reserve space for groups of 4 or more.
- Who: Anyone wanting to try pottery in a fun relaxed atmosphere. No formal instruction is provided during open studio time, but a studio helper is always present to answer questions and help out. (Children 15 and younger should be accompanied by an adult)
Our classes are fun casual group courses so don’t worry about your experience level! Our fabulous instructors can help you learn the basics or improve upon the knowledge you already have. Clay, tools, equipment, firings, and instruction are all included.
- Class Times:
- Please see class calendar for the latest schedule.
- How to Book: Book on our class booking page.
- Who: For anyone! Our group classes are tailored to first timers and beginners who want to get their hands in the clay. (ages 10+)
Book an instructor for a private lesson. Clay, tools, equipment, firings, and instruction are all included.
- Private Lesson Times: Our instructors are available during daytime hours Monday – Saturday.
- How to Book: Call us to schedule a private lesson appointment.
- Who: For anyone who wants to learn pottery in a private session. (ages 8+)
- Call for information about birthday parties.
- Studio Rental: Rent out the entire studio for a party or group event. We provide an instructor, the studio, clay and everything you need for a fun night of pottery. Studio rental is available by reservation on Friday and Saturday nights. The studio can accommodate a group of 12 people.
Fit whatever you can on a tray (10% upcharge for pieces taller than 10″) and we’ll fire them for you. We fire Bisc pieces to Cone 04 and Glaze to Cone 6.
- Firing Half Tray (18″x13)
- Firing Full Tray (18″x26)